1. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
2. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
3. We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
4. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no alive who is You-er than You.
5. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
6. Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don’t matter,
and those who matter don’t mind.
7. A person’s a person no matter how small.
8. Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered.
9. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
10. If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.
11. Only you can control your future.
12. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you known what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.
13. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.
14. You’re off to Great Places!
Your mountain is waiting,
So . . . get on your way!
And will you succeed?
Yes, you will, indeed!
(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed).
KID, YOU’LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!
In closing, I believe we should all follow the advice of Dr. Seuss to:
15. Think and wonder, wonder and think.